Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Grand Illusion Progress

Slowly I'm getting my GIM put together. 15 blocks made and one row complete.
It's colorful and it's okay.  

But,
I should have gathered my fabrics together, taken a picture and looked at it in gray scale....
 before I started cutting. 
 In my opinion, my fabrics are too close in value.

 However, just like I encouraged another mystery maker on Quiltville's Open Studio Facebook page, "When it's all put together it will be just fine." 

Have you joined in some other QAL's ? 
If you have, I would love to know what they are so I can check them out !
I'll be linking this post up with Quiltville's Mystery Monday linkup 
There, you can look and see how other peoples quilts are turning out.
and linking with
Sew Fresh Quilts

Have a very blessed week !