Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Grand illusion Progress

I'm still plugging away at my Grand Illusion quilt. I lack sewing up 50 of the four patch blocks and cutting out and sewing  100 of the other blocks.
Along with Pat Sloan's One for You & One for Me fabric, I'm also using a couple of fabrics from Adorn-it Chamberry collection, Bobbins and Bits, April Showers, and WISHES.
I ran out of the Wishes (the low volume) and haven't decided what I'll use to cut out the other 100 blocks....decisions.....decisions !
I've also run out of the Chamberry. I'm replacing that with gray and white polka dot.
I'm definitely having some fun with this !  How about you ? Are you having fun with this mystery too ?
Linking up with Mystery Monday Link-Up Part 2



12 comments:

cucki said...

Lovely x

Stitchin At Home said...

Love the colours.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Youre making great progress, thats a lot of cutting and sewing, I really like the fabrics youre using, such lovely colours!

Thearica Burroughs said...

I don't envy you the 100 blocks still left to do.. but those fabrics are going to make for a fabulous quilt that pops!

Vireya said...

Fantastic fabrics! They make for very happy-looking blocks.

Amy said...

It is looking quite cool. Love the Orange flowers fabric.

Josie McRazie said...

I love your choices!!! So warm and beautiful! ! Keep going!! You're doing great!!

Phyllis said...

Lovely and so much work!

Feathers in my Nest said...

Pretty!...Looking forward to Friday.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I have a few more Christmas gifts then I am going to hopefully jump in and get going.

lee woo said...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. See the link below for more info.


#illusion
www.ufgop.org

joy said...


One thing I learned in life is to love what makes you happy and to cherish every moment you spend with your family, friends or love ones because everything that we have now on earth is temporary. Well, thank you for inspiring us with your great art work.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net