Monday, January 7, 2013

Quilting Police

I joined the Liberty and Justice Bee this weekend, (the button is over on the lower right if you care to 

check it out.) I'm doing a little ( ketchup ) for Shirley. I think she's short a block or two. A lady

had to drop out and I was lucky enough to get to fill the empty spot.

 This was the block pattern for December.

 I was stressing over perfection last night as I was sewing, mostly because this is the first paper piecing I've ever done. 

Then I remembered what I am always telling my friend Nancy,

 "There are NO QUILTING POLICE"!     


Here's a cute  thing I pinned on Pinterest a while back and I thought I would share it with all you other sewing perfectionist's out there.



In this bee, the blocks have to be patriotic in some way, colors or stars...."sew" I (sigh) HAD to go shopping. 

You didn't fall for that did ya !

 When I open the door to any quilt shop, it's like, TA DAAAAA !!!


This is what I found ! Cute huh ?    :-)

Now I'm gonna get out from behind this computer and go sew right after I read today's bible lesson, which is what I should have done FIRST !

God knows none of us can be perfect, therefore we have God's grace.....Christ Jesus.