Tuesday, March 27, 2018

It's Just Life

Once again I say hi.
 Not much sewing going on here since the end of October. I wanted to write my blog and touch base with all the people I've made friends with in blog land, but just haven't been in the mood.....ya know what I mean? 
 I usually go on a quilt hiatus the first part of the year anyway, but I've had a reason this time. I spent much of the end of 2017 in South Dakota. Our family lost 2 loved ones 3 weeks apart. It just takes time to get over stuff like that.
 We're all doing a much better these days. 
  My sister came to visit and made her first quilt for her first great-granddaughter, 
she even machine quilted it by herself !
I have many sewing projects to catch up on....4 BOM's, a pattern to test...not due just yet thank goodness, and I've got that hankering to just play with some collage techniques. 
Don't hold me to anything, writing on my blog is at least keeping it from going null and void. 
God Bless you !
Until next time