Monday, May 18, 2015

Lucky Winner

I am the lucky prize pack winner of the Colorful Fabric Collage Blog Hop, which is celebrating this new book by  Sue Bleiweiss 
It was so neat because I had just watched her on The Quilt Show April 13th ! 
Sue creates her colorful, wonky quilts from her own hand dyed fabrics that are reminiscent of coloring books.
Photo by Sue Bleiweiss 
And this is what I won from Sue!
2 1/2 yard package of Mistyfuse, a sampling of Aurifil threads and a stack of 10″squares of Sue's hand dyed fabric!
 Her book is available at Amazon and Interweave.
I am happy dancing today !
Have a blessed day

8 comments:

Rosa said...

Congratulations.That's great and more to come.Enjoy your goodies !

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Those are gorgeous colors. How cool to win.

Brenda said...

Congrats. Proof that what goes around comes around. Have fun with these goodies.

KaHolly said...

You are just too lucky!

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great prize!! Congratulations!! I know your creative mind is churning over all the wonderful things you could make.

the girlfriend gap said...

Sweet! I always think of a win as a sweet blessing from my Heavenly Father.... who knows me inside and out : ) . Just a little heavenly hug for the day!

Doing a little jig with you as I won a quilting book this week ! "Every Last Piece" Living the happy life : ) this week.

Enjoy!

Your sweet Sewing sister in Christ,
Janita

Carol said...

I'd be happy dancing, too! What a fun and beautiful prize!

Teresa Duryea Wong said...

I was lucky enough to take Sue's class in Portland at the end of the SAQA conference. It was fantastic. You'll love the book. Sue is an amazing artist.