Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Back in 2013

 I looked for pictures of things I made in 2013......... I'm positive this isn't everything.
I told Ranchman I now know why my rear end got flatter this year....
Sitting on it in front of the sewing machine and computer so much !
All through the past year, I gained knowledge of new quilting/sewing techniques, tried new patterns and tools, etc. It was also my first for many things....I entering more quilt shows and competitions (on and off line), learned to quilt on my domestic machine, got a new Janome, (a challenge in itself !) joined a quilt guild, joined some quilting groups, went to my first quilt retreat, took online quilting classes, participated in blog challenges and became an online cheerleader. Was it worth it ? You bet your bottom ! HEHE
But most important are the friendships I've made with many of you !
Thank you for being part of my learning - loving and living experience !

What does 2014 hold for you and me ?  I can't wait to see.......I'm loving the ride !
Have a happy, happy, happy, healthy, prosperous new year. 
But most important......GOD bless YOU !

11 comments:

withajoyfulheart said...

xox God bless you my friend!

Carol said...

Such an amazing collection of creations! If you take the "l" out of "flatter", that's what's happened to my rear end this year from sitting at the sewing machine and computer. LOL I'm looking forward to another wild ride of a year with you!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Wow! What a beautiful collection of creations! But I have to say my very favorites remain the roosters. I really must get one of those patterns! blessings, marlene

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I made lots of blocks, but not as many finishes as you did. You had so many lovely finishes. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to following in 2014.

Scrapatches said...

You had a very good quilty year! Looking forward to what 2014 creates ... :) Pat

Mdm Samm said...

Ohhhhhh that other lady and you that other other lady, certainly keep me on my toes….I just had to one toooooo.
but mine is nothing like yours and that other lady lol. YOU soooooo inspire me…and I love traces of you in my home now too…xx

Amy said...

Beautiful! Looks like you had a super productive year. Your never cease to amaze! Looking forward to the year with you and the other talented women I have the pleasure of knowing! ;)

Rachaeldaisy said...

You really are an inspiration!! It's wonderful to see all your projects together like a quilt! Here's to 2014 being another wonderful year full of fabulous creative and friendly times!!

Doris Rice said...

You wear me out! I thought of showing all I did in 2013 and then thought again. lol. Great job! I am so blessed to have found you as a new friend. I am looking forward to many fun times together both online and in person in 2014.

Ranch Wife said...

Good Gravy, Girl! When did you sleep?! That's quite a gallery of phenomenal projects!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You did get lots of pretty things made. Good luck in 2014.