Thursday, September 19, 2013

Carpenter's Star

  I've had this Broken Star or as some might call it Carpenter's Star,
 back from Angela @ Quilts With a Heart for a while, 
but just got the binding put on it the other day.
 Ranch Man thinks it might be the "purdy-est"  quilt I've made...but then, he says that about all of them.  


 Her quilting is wonderful as usual.
 You can look at more of Angela's quilting on her Facebook page. 

 This is what I'm working on today, a Little Jo's wall hanging. 

 I have this Little Jo completed and 3 more to make.

That wall up there is 4 foot tall. I'll clean that ceiling fan (yikes, that's awful and embarassing) and move Ranch Man over, then hang them up there...what do you think ?


God bless you today.


12 comments:

Joy Ivy said...

Always enjoy reading your blog and seeing your lovely work! Have a blessed weekend, my friend.

Kath said...

Waht lovely work you do. I was especially interested in the first quilt, the combination of colours is one which I would not have thought of, but it is very eye catching.
Hello little Raychel (waves from England)you have a very pretty smile!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love that broken star quilt so much! It looks great on your bed. The 3 little quilts will look perfect where you're planning to hang them . Why are they called Little Joes? Little Raychel is such a cutie!!

Doris Rice said...

The broken star is nice. But Little Raychel is a doll. I think the Little Jo quilts would be perfect up there with Ranch Man!

Doniene said...

Wow - it might just be the "purdiest" quilt I've ever seen too!! Your Little Jo quilts are adorable and that is the perfect place!!! Ooo, la, la Raychel is just cute enough to squeeze!!

Blessings

Carol said...

Oh, my...gorgeous! I love the colors, design, and stitching!

Scrapatches said...

Lovely Broken Star quilt and the Little Jo's, too. The small quilts will look great up on that wall space ... very homey and quilty. Thanks for sharing your beautiful quiltiness and the little girl smile. Blessings to you also ... :) Pat

jan said...

Ranchman is right! That is one purty quilt! Gorgeous actually. And i think the Little Jo's would look terrific up there. Raychels a doll.
xo jan

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Beautiful quilt. My husband says they same thing about every quilt I make too.

Nancy M. said...

As usual your quilt is gorgeous. Ranchman has a good eye. your grand daughter is so cute. aren't grandkids the best.

Alicia said...

can't see a THING on that fan! Looks like I'd love to live on your ranch!

Ranch Wife said...

Your Broken Star quilt is fabulous - such great colors. Your hubby may be right, although I agree with him...everything you make is 'Purdy;. And as for your ceiling fan...Girl, if you want to see some dust, just head this way! Your sweet Raychel is pretty cotton pickin' cute! What a sweet face!