Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Down @ the Barn



Look ! I'm so proud of my ironing board ! Ranch Man and son did the sawing for me. 
Thank you to my two favorite men in the  whole world.
 I used Christine's tutorial over at Quilt Monster in my Closet 
As soon as I get through showing you all my stuff, I'm gonna go sew, "sew" I can use it !



 
This morning while RM was gone, I got the old wood ladder out of the barn and took it apart and gave it a good cleaning. I started back up to the house and thought "I better go put the rest of it up before I get in trouble!" RM came in and  saw the ladder with quilts on it.......
RM......."Where'd you get that ? " 
Me...... "Down at the barn".
 RM...... "That looks good, I like it. Where's the rest of it ?" 
Me......."Down at the barn, You didn't need it did you ? ".




 I finished the quilting on the wonky log cabin baby quilt. 

  I wondered how this very modern baby quilt would look on  John Deere green.


The owl and the coon tracks in our dried up tank/pond. 
The owls in the fabric look frightened.
Yes, I have something better to do than take strange pictures.
Have a good day and God bless you.
p.s. I'll have Mr Random number picker choose  the winner of of my Nancy Drew giveaway Thursday night.