Monday, December 17, 2012

Corky's Comment Monday










                           







And now, final comments from the Head Ranch Patrol. 

Hello humans, my name is Corky, the corgi, and the  head of ranch patrol  .
 At this time I have a patrol trainee.Much work is needed before this little nuisance is ready for the job.
 As you can see from the pictures, I take my job of serving and protecting my master Mom, seriously.


Mom is busy sewing or something right now and she said
 we should tell you that Ranch Man had a good birthday and to thank you for voting for her quilt, she got 4th place, I think.
 Thank you for stopping by our place!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That had me rolling on the floor!! Cute well-done mom!! Love-Sis

Doniene said...

Love your Corgis!!! Great dialogue! Had me grinnin' big!! Congrats to Mary!! It is always fun to have a giveaway!

Have a blessed day!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love this! They are just so adorable...

Vickie said...

Thanks Deb, I have so much fun with them!

Rachaeldaisy said...

So Cute!!! I'm laughing!!

Anonymous said...

I really want to know how you got that far down the driveway without them following you in the first place.... you must have been in stealth mode!

Anonymous said...

That last one was from your favorite daughter!!

M. E. Stephens said...

Ranch dogs are so funny. Up until he retired to a comfy city apartment a couple months ago we had an old dog who was partially blind. He did stuff like this quite often. There are three houses on our micro-ranch, so he had plenty of opportunity to mistake people for strangers. :-)

Your Corky is a beautiful dog! They are both cute. :-) We still have two dogs - a mixed breed and a Norwegian Elkhound.