Saturday, November 16, 2013

Black Tie Boogie

Yeah ! It starts Tuesday ! 
I'm so excited to share the schedule for this rooster/fowl inspired hop !
This is my own handsome young rooster, Fonzie (with the big comb), (Happy Days fans will get that) !
Before I show you the schedule, Fonzie and I have some BAD news to share with you....



Henrietta, the one on the left, ....has passed...away....
I know, it's such sad news....here's the facts as we know them.
I (Vickie) went out to feed the chickens some scraps one afternoon, several weeks ago about 3:00 p.m. 
All was well in the chicken pen......
Everyone was happily chasing grasshoppers, scratching, pecking and repeating.
That evening around 9:00 p.m. I went out to put the Ranch Patrol up for the night, 
(it's too risky to let them stay out at night because of the coyotes and feral hogs).
Right by the gate, there lay Henrietta, stiff a a board and dead as a door nail !
I screamed at Ranchman to come out there, 
"What happened" I asked him ? "Well Vickie, it's a chicken, who knows".
 We finally deducted it must have been from some natural cause, maybe she choked on a grasshopper, or maybe she was snake bit. We'll never know......
Fonzie got over Henrietta's death pretty quick, when Ranchman brought home two new chicks for the henhouse !
I'll reveal the two new gals to you sometime during the Black Tie Boogie hop.

 We're all happy now and I can't wait to see what was created by all these talented people you see listed below.

Black Tie Boogie Schedule

November 19
November 20
November 21
                                          Pigtales and Quilts ~ Happy Birthday Thearica !

November 22
November 25
November 26
November 27
November 28

You're going to love this hop !
I'll be cheering for you !
Have a great day and God bless you.