Friday, February 5, 2016

Texas Flag


This is a wall hanging I made for Ranchman's cousin for Christmas....(about the last thing I sewed on recently). They built an outdoor kitchen from reclaimed barn-wood and I thought this would look pretty cool out there. It's from a pattern I can't locate at the moment.
 There are similar ones on Pinterest.
 I shrunk it from the original pattern which was something like 65" x 80"
  down to 36" x 45".  
May God bless you with health, happiness and a passion for Him.




8 comments:

cucki said...

It's beautiful x

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

That is a fun quilt.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love it! Great quilt!

Amy said...

I love this quilt. Just beautiful!!

Karen said...

I love this quilt, just like I do all of your quilts - lol!

allthingzsewn said...

I'm sure they were very pleased with this, I sure would be.
Miss seeing more of you. Maybe when spring gets here?

Carol S. said...

This is really beautiful, but then everything you do wow's me!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love this! It's so bold and eye catching but then you notice all the piecing within each colour. I bet Ranchman loved his gift!