Thursday, June 18, 2015

Stars Over Abilene.TX

Last weekend was the Stars Over Abilene Quilt Show
I drove 80 miles on Wednesday to deliver my 3 entries, and then Saturday I drove back over there to pick them up. I went early that day so I could see all the quilts in the show. 
I had told Ranchman, that this year I wouldn't win a thing with my artsy quilts because, most of the quilts in the show from the past few years have been more traditional.
Boy was I surprised that both the "Black Hills Bison" and the "As the Deer" 
had a first place ribbon ! 
It's a wonderful feeling when you find out people like what you do.
They are both for sale on Etsy. 

I've been working on a Saint Bernard collage of my own design, it's been a slow go. 
I will keep plugging away at it and it might turn out to be my best masterpiece ! 
You never know !

What was my third entry ? 
No ribbon, boo who !
May you be blessed beyond measure.